Dental Services - Carrollton, TX
Comprehensive Family Dentistry
for Three Generations
Wouldn’t it be great if you could just walk into a dental practice and know for certain that they’ll be able to take care of you? You simply explain what you need, and they’re quick to offer multiple treatments and solutions. At Celebration Family Dental of Carrollton, that’s exactly what our patients experience.
When you walk through our doors, you’ll instantly have access to a comprehensive array of dental services that can meet you and your family’s dental needs both now and well into the future. Is it time for your child’s next checkup? Are you interested in having your teeth whitened? Do your parents want to update some of their dental work? We’re ready and able to help you all! We regularly treat 3 generations of patients, and we just love getting to know entire families while serving their smiles.
To get a closer look at everything we have to offer, simply click on the links below. If you have any questions, or if you’re ready for a satisfying and fulfilling dental experience, please contact us today.
Why We Are the Best Dentist For Your Family
There are plenty of family dentists in Carrollton, so why visit us? First and foremost is because we’re relationship-oriented. What does that mean? It means that we take the time to get to know our patients before we recommend any treatments. That way, we can make sure you and your children’s experience with us is perfectly tailored to your specific needs and goals.
And, we also understand just how busy the modern family’s schedule really is, which is why we’re open late during the week and even on Saturdays! Not only is our care top-notch, but you can always get it right when you need it!
Dental Services We Offer
- Preventive Dentistry: These services are designed to help you and your loved ones avoid dental problems so we don’t have to fix them in the first place! With just two easy appointments each year, we can keep common issues like tooth decay, cavities, gum disease, and more at bay so you never have to worry about you or your family’s smiles.
- Restorative Dentistry: Whether due to natural wear and tear, dental decay, or an accident, most people need some form of restorative dentistry at some point in their lives. The team at Celebration Family Dental of Carrollton is ready to help you rebuild your smile using state-of-the-art dental restorations custom-made just for you. We offer tooth-colored fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures, and even the most complete tooth-replacement solution available today: dental implants.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Want to make your teeth dramatically whiter? Ready to get rid of that troublesome gap or chip that has bothered you for years? Our cosmetic treatments are specially designed to give you the smile of your dreams. Whether you’re looking for a minor touch-up or a dramatic makeover, we’ll work with you to formulate a plan and ensure that you absolutely love the results.
- TMJ Therapy: Are you experiencing any persistent jaw, head, or neck pain? We can help you address it right here at Celebration Family Dental of Carrollton. TMJ problems are one of the leading causes of migraine headaches, and many people don’t even know what their TMJ is (it refers to the small hinges on your jaw right in front of your earlobes)! Rather than visiting a specialist, we can provide the relief you need right here.
- Sedation Dentistry: Does going to the dentist make you or your child feel nervous? Our sedation services can help those nerves quickly melt away so you can finally enjoy a calm and relaxing dental appointment.
Making Family Dental Care Affordable & Convenient
We’re located less than 10 minutes north of the center of Carrollton, we’re open late during the week and even on Saturdays, and we also offer our patients numerous ways to save on their dental care. At Celebration Family Dental of Carrollton, high-quality doesn’t mean a high price.
We accept a long list of dental insurance plans, and our team of experts will work to maximize your coverage at every single appointment. Patients also have the option to finance their out-of-pocket-costs with CareCredit. With them, you can qualify for an easy to understand, low-to-no interest plan that has no hidden fees, charges, or penalties. We even have specials for new patients and emergency visits!
In the end, we’re always happy to work with you to make sure your family’s care fits easily into your budget.